Just Saying... Paul Walker (RIP)


So here's how the night began.... I'm skimming through bbm updates on my phone and I see a friend of mine has put up a picture of O'Conner (that's the name I best remember him by but the rest of you know him as Paul William Walker IV); one of the best silver screen drivers of all time (yes I know its all acting..... Sue me (╰_╯ ) . Anyways there he was on more than 30 display pics and all I'm thinking is how dumb are these people?! check your stories before you all kill the dude sheesh! (oh keep in mind I work and its the kinda job that's got me taking the ostrich stance of head in sand... So most of my info is fed via the web and social media sites which.....ok I deviate; sorry)

Quick "google-ing" reveals stories which read the dude died in a car crash at age 40 with 40 movie credits to his name! stuff is so bloody coincidental I actually formed up a conspiracy in my head (which I still pray is true). Okay no one should hit me with a shovel but I actually still hope its all one big publicity stunt to promote the 7th fast and furious movie. Which moviehead wouldn't think that especially after watching O'Conner's childhood friend Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson) come pay his respects... It looked like something out of a movie; all that remained was Dom's imposing figure standing off shot with that "imma get whoever did this" look on his face and then scene fades to a myriad of images showing us what to expect from fast 7... but unfortunately as much as I would love for it to be true (and trust me I still do), the world says he is dead (fingers crossed on this being a huge sales pitch...it may be in bad taste but it would be quite the gimmick).

Fine fine fine, obviously I'm yet to recover from this loss. Sigh. Then comes the most insulting thing ever from this whole tragic episode; the hurtful rumour that Justin Bierber of all people maybe replacing Paul in the Fast Franchise! People can be so cruel and wicked. How can they possibly think up such horrific rumour?! especially since we are still all grieving, geez! Smh

Dear Universal, I do hope the rumours that Justin Bieber replacing Paul in the Fast Franchise is what is it; Rumours, else... Lemme just leave it at that.

@ Paul Walker, I (we) miss so very much. Even though I hate to say it, your death is gonna make Fast 7 the most successful installment of the whole Fast Franchise. Talk about a bulls-eye marketing strategy!. Reason: everyone's going to see it to see you one last time, to see how the whole production crew pulled together to respectfully bow out your character, too see how the rest of the guys coped after you and too see how your brother Cody (or whoever replaces you) fares in your big shoes. 
And don't blame me for thinking this is all a conspiracy...blame Agents Mulder and Scully.

Forever in our hearts, Love you to bits.

Worthy mention; Ajiri, for making this piece possible. Thanks.

Comments

Post a Comment